How to stop an execution for recovery and put counter claim

I m rahul from Faridabad.In 2008 a man was transferred 150000rs in my account for trading in stock mkt. After some he got the loss of 450000 then he gave me a cheque of3 lacs of his friend bank account which was bounced on given date . I was very i was not filled case against him .but in 2010 he filled case against me to recover 150000which was he sent in my bank othar than bank stmt he have none proof of loan.i hired an advocate.he regularly follow the case and said me i had won but actually i was not aware of the i came to know i had loss the case &he filled execution for now suggest me there is any procedure to re open the case for give evidence and proof argument and so on .i have given appeal in same court that was what should be do.pls advise

Answers (2)

First of all you need to provide the complete details of the case so that all the orders and evidence can be gone through. Only after that it can be said whether there are some chances to stop the execution proceedings or to challange the decree passed against you. Have a conference for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You will have to file appeal in the appellate court, it depends on the dismissed order of the lower court. you will have to file appeal with stay application to stop the execution.
For counter claim you will have to file fresh case of recovery with all above said proof with delay application.
you may discuss in detail with us.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I got this app from Apple store and realised that these people are scams. I want my deposit of 50$ back. I want to sue them somehow. They are Uk based…

Read More

Dear sir/madam, I have know this guy for 5 years. On friendship basis a blind trust when he asked me money I gave him huge amount .He promised to retu…

Read More

I had lent Rs.30.00 lakhs to a person in the year 2013 by way of deposit of The deposit of title deeds of his property situate at vedasandur dindugal …

Read More

I had paid arnd 90,000 to a guy in delhi for some government liasioning work. he has taken money in his bank account. now he is saying that he cant do…

Read More