How can I recover my stolen car from the court

My Stolen car for release that is not my name but I have original rc, please help me

Hello Sir/mam, as you have mentioned that your car is not in your name however you are carrying the originals of the same. So kindly produce the person in whose name the car was purchased before the concerned court. Moreover you can contact the alhamad of tge court and he will by way of your counsel tell you what that judge reqires. For further query, you may call me by taking the number from this medium so that i can guide you. Kindly share the details of the car, ps, court, date of recovery etc.
Thank you.

If the car is not in your name and only you have the original Rc with you, then I am sorry to say but it is not possible to get a release of the car from the authority unless you present the person in whose name the car is registered.