How can I recover my stolen car from the court

My Stolen car for release that is not my name but I have original rc, please help me

Answers (2)

96 votes

Hello Sir/mam, as you have mentioned that your car is not in your name however you are carrying the originals of the same. So kindly produce the person in whose name the car was purchased before the concerned court. Moreover you can contact the alhamad of tge court and he will by way of your counsel tell you what that judge reqires. For further query, you may call me by taking the number from this medium so that i can guide you. Kindly share the details of the car, ps, court, date of recovery etc.
Thank you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

112 votes

If the car is not in your name and only you have the original Rc with you, then I am sorry to say but it is not possible to get a release of the car from the authority unless you present the person in whose name the car is registered.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles