Give money on bajaj (recovery )

In Recovery Law
2 issue I have regarding money 1st is about 40k And 2nd is 3.20 lack

Answers (3)

69 votes

You have to explain the issues thoroughly. I am afraid that with the facts being given by you, it will be quite difficult to figure out your exact problem. Can you explain the entire problem in detail.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

252 votes

Dear Querist,

It's seems that your issues are with respect to the recovery of money from someone who has encroached on it. It would be better if clear description as to the matter is given so that you can be helped w.r.t the further course of action.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
145 votes

If you want to recover your money you need to describe the facts completely n property. In order to recover your money you have three options :-
1. NI Act : if there is involvement of cheque for payments and
2. Order 37
3. Suit for Recivery !
Plz b in touch thanks

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles