Give money on bajaj (recovery )

In Recovery Law
2 issue I have regarding money 1st is about 40k And 2nd is 3.20 lack

You have to explain the issues thoroughly. I am afraid that with the facts being given by you, it will be quite difficult to figure out your exact problem. Can you explain the entire problem in detail.

Dear Querist,

It's seems that your issues are with respect to the recovery of money from someone who has encroached on it. It would be better if clear description as to the matter is given so that you can be helped w.r.t the further course of action.

If you want to recover your money you need to describe the facts completely n property. In order to recover your money you have three options :-
1. NI Act : if there is involvement of cheque for payments and
2. Order 37
3. Suit for Recivery !
Plz b in touch thanks