Full payment for the products not given by the company how to claim

Dear Sir, We have given products to a company and they have paid 60% of the amount and rest of the amount was not given and it is being a year now Kindly suggest.

Answers (3)

306 votes

Sir, you can file suit for recovery on account of sales of goods to the buyer. If there is an agreement in which all the terms and conditions are embedded than you can file specific performance of the contract also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

297 votes

Did you make any agreement for the said transaction? Do you have purchase order? All documents are required pertaining to this transaction, before sending them a legal notice.. What are the terms and conditions for the payment. Have you made any communication with that company, share that also. First a legal notice will be sent. Then a suit for recovery will be filed to get your payment. For filing this court fee will be levied which will be according to the claim amount. For more details please share all documents, terms and conditions, purchase order, bills etc and your email communication if any.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
117 votes

Kindly file a recovery suit. The limitation is 3 years. Yours is a good case. Kindly attach the Purchase order and invoices along with any emails/ communication in your favour for a favourable judgment.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles