Friend blackmailing me to pay money for laptop he sold to help me

one of my friend told me about a company(qnet).this is a chaining process so he told me about that company nd suggested me to join.but i totally disagree with this.he forces me a lot so every time i said ohk ohkk lets see.and he registered me also in that. he say i sell my lappy 4 you.and our head mam paid for you.now you have to pay.i give my college fee(60k) to him.he said that he paid 1 lakh for me by seeling his lappy.if i wont pay the remaing money to him so the whole team come to my house and take some leagule step on me.now he is asking about remaing money.he never sold his lappy for me

Need not to worry. If your friend is unnecessarily blackmailing you, you can report the matter to police stating how your friend is blackmailing you to extort money from you. You need not to pay him as you did not register for the chain company, neither you were interested in registering yourself for the same.
Your friend cannot take any kind of legal action against you. If does then you may contact me again.
.

The facts mentioned by you do not provide a clear picture, specially the sale of laptop. Whatever i have gathered, it is a clear case of cheating, breach of trust etc, and you may file complaint before police station. In the event police do not help you, you may take help of some lawyer, and file complaint directly in court. For more information you may contact me.