Friend blackmailing me to pay money for laptop he sold to help me

one of my friend told me about a company(qnet).this is a chaining process so he told me about that company nd suggested me to join.but i totally disagree with this.he forces me a lot so every time i said ohk ohkk lets see.and he registered me also in that. he say i sell my lappy 4 you.and our head mam paid for you have to pay.i give my college fee(60k) to him.he said that he paid 1 lakh for me by seeling his lappy.if i wont pay the remaing money to him so the whole team come to my house and take some leagule step on he is asking about remaing money.he never sold his lappy for me

Answers (2)

143 votes

Need not to worry. If your friend is unnecessarily blackmailing you, you can report the matter to police stating how your friend is blackmailing you to extort money from you. You need not to pay him as you did not register for the chain company, neither you were interested in registering yourself for the same.
Your friend cannot take any kind of legal action against you. If does then you may contact me again.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

239 votes

The facts mentioned by you do not provide a clear picture, specially the sale of laptop. Whatever i have gathered, it is a clear case of cheating, breach of trust etc, and you may file complaint before police station. In the event police do not help you, you may take help of some lawyer, and file complaint directly in court. For more information you may contact me.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles