quesFaulty T-Shirts with print.

I ordered a 1000 t-shirts with prints from a supplier in India and they have been delivered in a very poor state. Most of the dark t-shirts have ironing marks on them and most have defects of the printed design on them. I've complained to Alibaba who i used to find them and they have suspended their account given the evidence i supplied. I would like to look into legal action to try and recover at least some of the money i paid for the t-shirts as i cannot sell them in the condition they are in. Can you help?

  • ansYes, you can file suit for recovery of money against the losses you suffered. You can file criminal case of cheating as well. However both these will have to be filed in India and in that even your presence from time to time required which may not be suitable for you. So in alternative you can file case from UK also but the order if passed in favor will be difficult to execute in India. Check whether an Arbitration Clause is there in the contract between you and the supplier in which event you can initiate arbitration proceeding in UK which is easy to be executed in India.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I paid 14.5 lakh to franchise owner for acquiring franchise but due to some reasons…
Sir/Madam,  living in Puttur, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka wants to know that, my father has retired…

we are the sub contractor of a reputed company but they not make my payment…

A consultation firm promised me to get government job for which we came into agreement…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly