Credit Report Shows Debt Which I Don't Owe

My credit report reflect credit card debt which i don't owe. I filed complain in rbi ombudsman and its was removed and compensation was paid by the bank three months ago. However it is again reflecting in report. Can i demand compensation again because this is second time they made mistake

Answers (1)

180 votes

you have to intimate the bank about updating their system and also your card details..the bank will not pay any compensation to you and on what basis are you claiming the compensation the non upgradation has not cause any trauma to you.
you can write to the bank that invade they do not update your details henceforth, you shall take them to task by filing of necessary complaint with the civil court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles