Credit Report Shows Debt Which I Don't Owe

My credit report reflect credit card debt which i don't owe. I filed complain in rbi ombudsman and its was removed and compensation was paid by the bank three months ago. However it is again reflecting in report. Can i demand compensation again because this is second time they made mistake

you have to intimate the bank about updating their system and also your card details..the bank will not pay any compensation to you and on what basis are you claiming the compensation the non upgradation has not cause any trauma to you.
you can write to the bank that invade they do not update your details henceforth, you shall take them to task by filing of necessary complaint with the civil court