Client not paying and handed over false cheque

Mujhe ek client ne 3,60,000 ka cheque diya tha wo cheque kisi aur party ka tha or mujh se hosiery product le gya tha. Maine bill ki copy pe uske signature le liye the cheque number likh ke. Ab wo payment nahi kar raha. Now what can i do ? Mujhe payment mil sakti hai ? Plz reply. Thanks

Answers (2)

263 votes

Apko payment bilkul bhi nahin mil sakti. Saman kisi ne liya aur apne cheque kisi ka liya. Ye koi baat nahin hoti. Ab apko bhugatna hoga. 3,60,000 ka saman jiske naam pe diya hai usi se recover karo. IPC 420 ka parcha karva sakte ho but cheque bounce case nahin banta. Bhagwan aapko akal de.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

279 votes

Agar woh cheque apke paas hai aur bill bhi hai to definitely payment aap claim kijiye Jitni jaldi ho sake. Aap damages bhi claim kar sakte hai. Aap us client ki details zaroor ready kar lijiye . E.g. Uska name , company name , contact etc and start with giving a legal notice asap.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles