One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Harmeet Bindra

Advocate Harmeet Bindra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Gugri, Ludhiana
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Harmeet Bindra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harmeet Bindra's office is in Gugri, Ludhiana.
  • District Court, Ludhiana,
  • District Court, Mohali,
  • District Court, Panchkula

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Questions Answered by Advocate Harmeet Bindra Divorce on ground of domestic violence How to distinguish if one falls in OBC/BC creamy layer