Clarification on recovery claim filed by bank in DRT

Hi, I had taken loan from bank on a property. The property was under litigation. I cancelled the flat and builder gave a cheque which bounced due to insufficient balance. The builder gave me a cheque one for my money and one for the loan availed. I stopped paying emi and filed a case in court for cheque bounce. I won the case in lower court and judgement is awaited in upper court. In the meanwhile bank without informing us had filed a case in drt. The status in drt says in recovery stage. Please do let me know what should be my action going forward.

Check the entire court papers of DRT. If you took loan it was your responsibility to repay. Did you inform the bank about the problems and to ensure non-disbursement. Get the builder impleaded as party therein. Consult a good legal practitioner immediately.

SIR
YOUR POSITION IS JUST LIKE PANDULAM NOW THE ONLY REMEDY YOU HAVE TO GO AND APPROACH BEFORE HIGH COURT BY WAY OF FILING WRIT APPLICATION BUT BEFORE THAT FILE OBJECTION AND INFORMATION BEFORE THE CONSERN BANK
FOR DETAIL OPENION KINLDY VISIT

Respected Questioner,
I would like to inform you that as per the Debt Recovery Act you have only one remedy to file a petition and pray to stop the process of recovery let to inform the Court for cheque bounce case. Feel free to call me for more information. Give your valuable feedback.