Car Agency not refunding the money after contract cancellation

In Recovery Law
I registered in a car driver agency as i need a driver last month. I paid them 15000 for providing me a driver. For due to some reason, i had to cancel the contract. They deducted 5000 and informed me that i will get the refund money by dec 15. Since dec 15, everyday i called them , they keep on delaying and asking me to wait more. Can i have any legal way to solve this issue ? as i am facing monetary problem for their negligence.

You have ever right to claim the amount as per terms of contact you have entered but refund of amount only 5 thousand to recover the same legally you have to spend more than what you recover further your time and energy wasted better send notice through advocate for legal action by which he will sort out your money

Regards from
Ravindra advocate

Issue them a letter requesting for refund money. If not paid, cause a legal notice warning of legal action. If still not refunded proceed to file a money recovery suit in small causes court. It may take time to realise the money.