Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Borrowed money already repaid but security documents not returned

I borrowed 20000rs from my friend on 04-11-2016 and returned money but he did returned those papers as he saying he lost those papers. What should I do to secure myself from further future

Answers (2)

You take a receipt from your friend that you have paid back the money taken from him and the way you paid back through cheque or direct to bank mention those details and take his sign and mention in the receipe that you have given security papers for the same but he lost the papers, hence, this receipt confirming your payment and no dues are pending, take two witnesses sign along with his sign.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Is there any repayment receipt you have? If you have recepit you issue notice through the lawyer and he did not response that notice. You file criminal case against him through the lawyer. Without any payment receipt you did not file case against him .

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I own a property in west delhi. A couple of years ago, a friend(which i later found out to be fraud) fooled me and made me a partner in his small busi…

Read More

I gave a man Rs. one lakh on loan by taking signature on blank stamp paper five years ago with minimum interest per month. Now he is neither giving in…

Read More

Sir, This is about my friend, a married hindu women living in . Her husband has been working in for last 10 years but out of nowhere he dropped in sud…

Read More

can individual get the bank account freezed of another individual by obtaining court order for same without going through the process of law suit .…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue