One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Kondaparthi Srinivasa

Advocate Kondaparthi Srinivasa

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Kondaparthi Srinivasa has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kondaparthi Srinivasa's office is in Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad.
  • AP State Consumer Forum, Hyderabad,
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Hyderabad,
  • District Consumer Forum, Hyderabad,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Kondaparthi Srinivasa Rights of husband during marriage dissolution Procedure to transfer divorce case from one city to another city