bank sent notice to settle credit card bill what to do.

Hi I was using a credit card issued by HDFC Bank with a credit limit of 20000. And due to some financial crisis I am unable to pay the amount. I have received an conciliation notice from the bank. Wherein ,they have mentioned date and time to visit. I want to know what should I do in this case, as I have tried to get it sorted by the as well but have not received any response from the bank. Bank is asking to pay amount of 24300. And I am not able to pay the amount in full. Need urgent help.

Hello their are certain provisions in banking laws related credit card cases. If the respective officer from had send you the notice, then you need no to worry, by negotiation it can be sorted out with them. Kindly, show me requisite documents related to said issue as early as possible.

if you have received the notice then go to the lace mentioned in the notice and it is not a huge amount you just tell them that you are unable to pay the entire due amount in one shot, hopefully the bank people will take the entire due amount in installment. otherwise your cibil score will get affected by it.

You have 2 options. Either go for the meeting and request for more time to clear your dues, or send a reply to the notice. If you wish to send a reply to the notice, let me know. Either way you have to request for more time.