Bank recovery agents harassing for Loan against Property

I took a loan from Chola Mandlam of Rs.80 lakhs @13.80% 180EMIs of Rs105467 each in May 2013. I already paid 34EMIs regularly but I am unable to pay the EMI from June 2016 as I am not well and right now, also I had a heavy loss in business. Bank people warned me and I asked them to give me some time but they refused. They continuously call me and usually arrives at my place, they also use abusive words and are pressuring me by doing all this misbehave. I also complained about this in Shahdara PS. But they are not understanding my problem. 

The bank can take legal action as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the Loan Agreement but can not resort to threatening tactics. If the complaint to the police station has not cast any effect, then you may file a complaint to the higher authorities.

Sir, you may file a criminal complaint against the bank recovery officers if they continue to harass you and if no action is taken please approach the courts for appropriate action. The bank can only initiate recovery proceedings under the sarfaesi act where borrowers default in repayment of loan

For instant help, you may dial at 100 number whenever the bank people come and abuse or threaten you. Since, you have already filed police complaint, you can file a complaint case in the Court of Metropolitan Magistrate as the act of bank officials constitute offence for which they are liable for criminal trial and punishment. I think your problem will be eased out by doing this. Simultaniously, you are immediately required to consult a lawyer who would guide you to take appropriate steps to defend you before the DRT if the proceedings are initiated by the bank.