Abroad admission consultancy agent does not return my money

In Recovery Law
I applied for MBBS abroad admission through a study consultancy in nov 2020. I paid my constituency 260000₹ through bank. But after due COVID my admission got delayed. I waited almost 1.5 years to everything normal. But after NMC has come with new rules and i got ineligible . So I decided to quit to take admission in abroad and told my agent in 20 aprail. So it's 2 months over but he does not return my money. Whenever I ask about money he always gives me new date. Would you please help. Please give me leagal advice.

Answers (2)

230 votes

you have an option to file a case against him in the court
firstly you can file criminal case under sec 420 and 406 of indian panel code
and the secondly you can file civil case against him civil case of recovery suit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

76 votes

File a case against him for cheating before concerned police station for more clarification you may may us then I'll elaborate properly about your case Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court then I'll elaborate properly about your case

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles