Abroad admission consultancy agent does not return my money

In Recovery Law
I applied for MBBS abroad admission through a study consultancy in nov 2020. I paid my constituency 260000₹ through bank. But after due COVID my admission got delayed. I waited almost 1.5 years to everything normal. But after NMC has come with new rules and i got ineligible . So I decided to quit to take admission in abroad and told my agent in 20 aprail. So it's 2 months over but he does not return my money. Whenever I ask about money he always gives me new date. Would you please help. Please give me leagal advice.

you have an option to file a case against him in the court
firstly you can file criminal case under sec 420 and 406 of indian panel code
and the secondly you can file civil case against him civil case of recovery suit

File a case against him for cheating before concerned police station for more clarification you may may us then I'll elaborate properly about your case Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court then I'll elaborate properly about your case