Will grandchildren be owner of property as grandfather gave it in will

Mere Dada ji apne dehant se pehle ek vasiyat banva k chal base unki vasiyat k anusar unhone apne sabhi bete or betiyo ko bedakhal kiya or apni sari sampatti mere or mere sabhi bhai yani apne sabhi poto ko barabar hissedar bna diya sampatti pustaini h kuch arjit ki hui. Kya hum legally apna hissa le saktev h ya koi or bhi dava kar sakta h?

Answers (3)

88 votes

Agar vasiyat registered h or apke Dada ji k dwara banai hai h to ap ko legally share milega . Main dilaunga.
Mujhe kuch documents required honge or main court se order kara dunga.
Partition suit file Karna hoga..
Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

164 votes

When you will approach the concerned court for the execution of the Will, it shall be published in the newspaper whether the property mentioned the said will belongs to any other person or no. It is only after no one appears to dispute the genuineness of the Will made by your grandfather, that you shall be directed to the sole beneficiary of the Will.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
170 votes

ha aap suit file kr skte h court m..will agar legal hai to tumhe tunhara hissa milega..result tumhare favour m hoga..or koi information k liye mujhe contact kre.
thank you...............................

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles