What rights i have in my mother self acquired property

my mother aged 95 years deaf ,self acquired property,4 brothers ,my elder brother and 2 other brothers has wrotten will/partition agreement without informing me ,,now what should i do?? should i file a case or compalint in police station,,they r saying me that u dont have right in this property and also saying that we wont show you the will documents to you,,what rights ami having as a 3rd son ??pls help

Answers (1)

175 votes

You can file case against them but what is the contention of your mother that also have to be taken in record. If she is not agreeing to give you any share then nothing can be done. You can challenge the will and partition deed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles