What rights i have in my mother self acquired property

my mother aged 95 years deaf ,self acquired property,4 brothers ,my elder brother and 2 other brothers has wrotten will/partition agreement without informing me ,,now what should i do?? should i file a case or compalint in police station,,they r saying me that u dont have right in this property and also saying that we wont show you the will documents to you,,what rights ami having as a 3rd son ??pls help

You can file case against them but what is the contention of your mother that also have to be taken in record. If she is not agreeing to give you any share then nothing can be done. You can challenge the will and partition deed.