What is the procedure to follow if property is in India

Hello. My father has passed away in Toronto and had property in Delhi. I was wondering what the process is if I wanted to sell or what the process may be otherwise

yes you can come to India and sell it to whom so ever you want or else you can get a power of attorney issued who can sell it on your behalf.But, first of all you send me nature of the property. For further information you can contact me.

Their are few question which need answers. Wether the property of your father was a ancestral property or a self acquired property?If the Property is ancestral then how many brothers and sisters your father have?All brothers and sisters are co owners and need to give no objection to sale the property.If its a self acquired property then you and your brothers and sister and your mother need to give no objection certificate to sale the property.All the persons have to be present in delhi for sale of property.

This is very simple Procedure, you need to have property papers with you. For doing so. A property agent may do these things for you.
But you have to mutated that property in your name after that you may sell your property anytime

Ok so now u have to take court order or order of succession from court as per jurisdiction we have to see who are the legal heirs and on who's name property is registered under and what is the office of property where ot has been registered.