What documents are required to sell self acquired property of father?

Both my parents expired. My brother and I are the only legal heir and now want to sell the property. What papers are required to sell the property?

the deed of the property is required as well as the death certificates of your father and mother is required. on succession ground automatically you and your brother will inherit the property of your parents.

The document or documents by which your parents became the owner of the property is the main doxuments for consideration at the time of selling the property. It is called the mother deed or document of the property

Atfirst the purchaser examined the title of paper i.e. Mother deed, parcha, legal heir certificate etc. If the purchaser satisfies then the process of registration may be start. For registration pan card, Aadhaar card of both parties(seller & buyer) is required . Thank you.

You need to have a declaration from the concerned authority that you two are the only legal heirs of your deceased father. You need to come with all your documents so that we can provide you the best possible remedy and also help you in transferring or sell your property.

first of all we have to see whether the property stands in the name of your father and whether his name has been mutated in the records of corporation. if everything is o.k then you and your brother together being the only legal heirs can sell the property if there is no other legal heir surviving. you must have the death certificate of your father, mother, grand father and grand mother. if any of them is surviving then he is also a co sharer in the property.