One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Barasat - Advocate Diptiman Pal

Advocate Diptiman Pal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 4+ user ratings
Athpur, Barasat
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Diptiman Pal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Diptiman Pal's office is in Athpur, Barasat.
  • District Court, Barasat,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • District Court, Hoogly,
  • District Court, North 24 Parganas,
  • District Court, Sealdah,
  • District Court, South 24 Parganas

Questions Answered by Advocate Diptiman Pal Bachelor brother died making sister nominee. Can i get my share in it? whose responsibility it is to send off divorce related petitions