Validity of notarised POA for purchase of flat

I have a notorised Poa from my wife for purchase of flat, now sub registrar is asking for registered Poa for completing the registration process. Pls suggest alternative

You will require Registered POA. That will complete your transaction as a valid and legal part of registration process. Other alternative may not suffice requirements as per compliance of sub registrar.

Power of attorney is valid Nowadays is slum room and Chawl because there is value of Room is normal so there is notarized document is valid but here flat have many document to verify and also have many procedure to transfer and also value of flat is high so here notary Registration is not accepted so you must do registration in a proper registrar otherwise the document is invalid according rule.

What is difficulty about notarized POA. It is necessary to Register POA in sub Registrar Office.
Registered Power of Attorney is better than notarized power of attorney.
As per section 17 of Indian registration act compulsory registration of power of attorney is not required. But to present a document before a registrar under section 32 of registration act by any person other then executor, registered power of attorney is required as per section 33.