Uncle gave his property through will wants to sell it to third person

I have a registered will of my uncle.. Can i directly sell it to third party without transfering it to my own name???? And what is the prodecure for that

आप अपने अंकल की रजिस्टर्ड प्रॉपर्टी पर आपका नामांतरण करवाये उसके बाद ही उक्त प्रॉपर्टी को बेचने के हकदार होंगे |

You will be entitled to sell the said property only after your nomination is registered on your registered property.

Before selling it to a third party the property needs to be transferred and mutated in the name of the beneficiary in the relevant government and/or revenue records depending upon the nature of the property. Mere possession of property through registered will does not make you an owner, property transfer is must.
For further legal advice on transfer and mutation please contact our office.

If uncle has expired, You should get mutated/ transferred aforesaid property from your uncle name to your name from competent department such as revenue department, Municipal Corporation, Panchayat, B.D.A., MPHB, which is applicable department then you should sold the property.