Uncle gave his property through will wants to sell it to third person

I have a registered will of my uncle.. Can i directly sell it to third party without transfering it to my own name???? And what is the prodecure for that

Answers (3)

142 votes

आप अपने अंकल की रजिस्टर्ड प्रॉपर्टी पर आपका नामांतरण करवाये उसके बाद ही उक्त प्रॉपर्टी को बेचने के हकदार होंगे |

You will be entitled to sell the said property only after your nomination is registered on your registered property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

Before selling it to a third party the property needs to be transferred and mutated in the name of the beneficiary in the relevant government and/or revenue records depending upon the nature of the property. Mere possession of property through registered will does not make you an owner, property transfer is must.
For further legal advice on transfer and mutation please contact our office.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
181 votes

If uncle has expired, You should get mutated/ transferred aforesaid property from your uncle name to your name from competent department such as revenue department, Municipal Corporation, Panchayat, B.D.A., MPHB, which is applicable department then you should sold the property.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles