×

Stop land registration by sending legal notice to sub registrar

Sir, we purchased a land by a written sale deed , paid some advance amount to them.but they misguided that without having road , told me that there is a road before sale deed.so we stopped payable amount.then they sold the same land to third party without returning my amount.hence we given public notice to press.but they ready to register to third party. Can we stop registration by sending notice to the sub registrar? What step can we take? Plz help

Firstly as you have entered into agreement for the purchase of the land if you have it in written then you can file a case for the registration of land with removing the objections as agreed or if you can proceed for return of the money. You can register the objections with registrar and you can get any order from the court also. Call us through the website for further assistance.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Cant stop registration of sale deed by sending legal notice to the Sub Registrar , you have to file the case for specific performance along with the injunction petition to stop registration of the said property , if you have all documents then court will granted stay on registration of the said property to the third party on the same day of filing of the suit.

Hai please do serve a legal notice by an advocate asking to execute a registered sale deed if you intend to continue the transaction as per the sale agreement.However in case if you need the advance/ token/ earnest amount, paid by you, do serve a legal notice by an advocate.