Share of Sons and Daughter in Hindu Joint family property

do bhaiyo ki shadi shuda bahan thi uske bacche nhi the 15saal se vah ek bhai ke pass rah rhi pita ki khatam hone ke bad or ma abhi khatam hui to property kise milegi bhaiyo ko ya kisi or ko ?

Answers (1)

348 votes

Hello client hru
I have read Ur query in which you have mentioned. That Ur parental property have to be divided but you all are 2 brothers and one sister who is married and not having any child as well as your sister lives with one of Ur brothers now who will be claim the property .if u want the property can be devised into all 3 of you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles