Rights of legal heirs when a will is executed

Hi Sir, I sold a land 2 weeks back which was a self acquired property by my grand mother and willed it out to the grand son (me), now my sister says she will put a stay on it and fight a case, is this possible, please advise.

First of all grandchildrens cant claim right in grandparents self acquired property and being so tgeir kegal heirs like son, grandson daughtet does not acquire any right title and interest in it on the strength of birth of through law of succession they can not enforce the claim by legal means, but in your case according to the will made by your grand mother, you are the absolute owner of the mentioned property so no one can claim the right in it and if your sister is making disturbances or creating any problems in between you and your property purchaser then you can file the case for injunction.

Sir, if the property was transferred to you by will which is registered then there will be no problems if it is correctly transferred and folled under law. if it is not registered will your sister can challenge but there will be no much problems has both registered and unregistered will stand equal. They can only challenge like fake will are any fraud.

Your sister has only one chance of making a litigation, that is by claiming that the will is a fraudulent one which your grandmother either did not do , or you got it made by undue influence. But stay is not easy.