Right of married woman over her father's property

Me apni mother ka name uske pihar ki vasiyat me judwana chahti hu mere nana ji died h kya h possible h

Answers (4)

109 votes

वसीयत में नाम आपकी मर्ज़ी से जोड़ा या हटाया नहीं जा सकता, वसीयत तो किसी व्यक्ति की इच्छा होती है और जो उसके मरणोपरांत ही काम में आती है| अगर पहले से ही कोई वसीयत बनी हुई है तो उसमें किसी प्रकार से बदलाव नहीं किये जा सकते| हाँ, अगर आपको लगता है कि वह वसीयत फर्जी या कूटरचित है तो उसे निरस्त करवाने का दावा आपकी माताजी कर सकती है |

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

135 votes

I understand your problem I am saying that in the property of the father it has equally rights between their children whether they are male or female so you can claim right in the father property.....

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
247 votes

Your mother have equal right to your mama Ji. The property of your nanaji will be divided in to equal shares between the all brothers and sisters of your mother. Your mother can file civil suit before civil court for partition of property.

295 votes

Aapke nanaji ki property me nischit rup se aapki mataji ka hissa legly hota h.. Lekin iske liye yh dekhna jaruri h ki vo property kiski kharidi hui h.. Agar aapke nanaji ki khud kharidi hui h to wo kisi ko bhi de skte h.. Lekin agar property petrik h to sbme share hogi

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

hmare dadaji 3 bhai h. mere dadaji ne ritrement hone k baad aaps me bhaiyo se baat krke thodi si land ka partition kr liya jha pr sbhi village walo k …

Read More

Mera padosi building wale log apne bathroom ko thik nhi kara rahe hai jiske wajah se wall mein silan aa raha hai koi law iske liye…

Read More

Hi, how can we convert agricultural land into non-agricultural as this is one of the problem we are facing while getting our conveyance done in Mumbai…

Read More

I let out my apartment after two years of purchase.(it was locked for 2 years). My tenant paying the maintenance charges regularly. Suddenly associati…

Read More