Property bought jointly other two wants to withdraw their share

Property was registered on me, my younger brother and my mother. Till now I only funded for the home. We took home loan at the time of purchase....Now other two people want to withdraw their share. How can it be done?

Try to make a MOU settlement deed and in that it will be clear that they don't want shares. Secondly they can take amounts from you and your can enter into relinquish deed also wherein they will transfer their rights in your favour. Call us through the website for further assistance.

Just say let them withdraw their share. But for that they have to file a civil suit seeking their apportionment of respective share. For that matter needs trial and they have to prove their case. Please note

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

You can take Relinquishment Deed from the other two persons in you favour and register before the concerned Sub Registrar.Afterwards you can mutate in your name only in Municipal Records for payment of property tax and then you can obtain the electricity and water connection in your name itself.