Property bought jointly other two wants to withdraw their share

Property was registered on me, my younger brother and my mother. Till now I only funded for the home. We took home loan at the time of purchase....Now other two people want to withdraw their share. How can it be done?

Answers (3)

309 votes

Try to make a MOU settlement deed and in that it will be clear that they don't want shares. Secondly they can take amounts from you and your can enter into relinquish deed also wherein they will transfer their rights in your favour. Call us through the website for further assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

134 votes

Just say let them withdraw their share. But for that they have to file a civil suit seeking their apportionment of respective share. For that matter needs trial and they have to prove their case. Please note

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
243 votes

You can take Relinquishment Deed from the other two persons in you favour and register before the concerned Sub Registrar.Afterwards you can mutate in your name only in Municipal Records for payment of property tax and then you can obtain the electricity and water connection in your name itself.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles