Obtaining registry of the land in case paid full amount

1. If we make Full Payment for purchase of Land to the owner , But the owner refuses to give registry of Land , is there any provisions for getting registry of the said land. If so what are the procedures for getting registry of the said Land..

Answers (3)

314 votes

Do you have any proper document of proving that you have paid the full amount for buying the said flat??
Kindly come with all your documents to my office so that I can provide you the best possible remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

88 votes

You have your relief in two ways. Firstly, the agreement or deed basing upon which you have paid the amount of consideration money of the said flat, has to be enforced before the Court of Law, if such agreement provides for immediate registration of the property upon completion of full payment, the registration has to be done after full payment else you get your relief from the suit from specific performance of contract. Secondly, the Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum now a days provides immediate relief in such cases, you just have to make a complaint in specified proforma and the Forum may take cognizance in it. All the best. Regards

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
332 votes

you have to move before the consumer court through an advocate immediately in order to obtain the permission of registry. it is a very good and simple process to secure the land registry by filing a case in the consumer court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles