Obtaining registry of the land in case paid full amount

1. If we make Full Payment for purchase of Land to the owner , But the owner refuses to give registry of Land , is there any provisions for getting registry of the said land. If so what are the procedures for getting registry of the said Land..

Do you have any proper document of proving that you have paid the full amount for buying the said flat??
Kindly come with all your documents to my office so that I can provide you the best possible remedy.

You have your relief in two ways. Firstly, the agreement or deed basing upon which you have paid the amount of consideration money of the said flat, has to be enforced before the Court of Law, if such agreement provides for immediate registration of the property upon completion of full payment, the registration has to be done after full payment else you get your relief from the suit from specific performance of contract. Secondly, the Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum now a days provides immediate relief in such cases, you just have to make a complaint in specified proforma and the Forum may take cognizance in it. All the best. Regards

you have to move before the consumer court through an advocate immediately in order to obtain the permission of registry. it is a very good and simple process to secure the land registry by filing a case in the consumer court.