Neighbour encroached land wants to claim it back

respected sir. my neighbor occupied 1.5 feet of my land but in the beginning we left it because of soft thought about neighbour but it leads to unnecessary conflicts between us becuase impolite and rude neibour . so we are now serious to get the encroached land back but in a manner witch take less time and money .And my actual questin what does it require i want appy it my mom's name as applicant because my dad is passed away and property is in dad's name and we have family member's certificate mention us as his family members. is that enough to proceed please suggest the best and easy way to solve this problem . thanking you . M.Manjunath

As successors or legal heirs your entitled to file a suit against you neighbour under declaration,possession,mandatory injunction in the court of law and if possible apply for Advocate commissioner also.

As i have perused your grievance firstly it is very clear that you are enough to proceed the case. As you mentioned that you are the legal heirs of the property owner and you can file the case on your mother as a plaintiff/petitioner .
For further any query contact personally.
Thanking you.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN, Advocate, From : Hyderabad @ lawrato.com

Yes family members can file case, You have to file suit for recovery of possession of 1.5 feet of land and petition for injunction against your neighbor to restrain him from trespass in your property.