My grandmother wants to sell half of the property without consent

My grandmother wants to sell the property without the consent of my father who is elder my father dont wanted to approach legally can i put a case being the gramd daughter who is minor is this possible i immediately wanyed to stop the sale of property

Your grand mother cannot sell the undivided property of her share with out your consent. If your father not willing to file a case you are at liberty to file a case to stop the sale with adding your father as proper party

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the Property is self acquired by your Grandmother then cant claim share, if the property acquired by grandmother from your grandfather or their ancestors then minor grand daughter can file then case but their guardian will represent the case before the court. If you have tenable grounds the court will be granted ad interim injunction to stop sale of the property on the same day of filing of the case. For more details kindly consult me through this website.

Firstly please clarify if the property belongs in whose name and it is your father who can file a case not you. Try to convince your father if to stop the property from sale as you being a minor you cannot approach legally, or your father may give a GPA to your mother . Call us through the website for further assistance.