Municipal corporation has reservation over land want to sell it

HI, I have a plot of land in pcmc moshi area. The land plot is showing under reservation for development purposes by the municiapl corporation. I want to sell it but I cant find suitable price. How can I go about this?

Answers (3)

161 votes

Hi client, you need to contact the Municipal Corporation for same and find out whether your plot of land area can be sold or not, and as for the price, you need to contact an agent or go online, and register to Magicbricks, 99acres etc fro a better deal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

180 votes

Hi, first of all you have record your name in the record of rights i.e. 7/12 extract. If your plot is reserve by development authority no worry about it. As per present D.C. Rule you will have to surrender the land to the Authority and you have option to get price for it or TDR as applicable to your land area.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
217 votes

not possible to sell if reservation already made by corporation. If corporation themselves transfer the reservation on another land then it is possible. One another strong part from your end is that If corporation before prior summons of owner acquire the land & reserve it you can challenge by legal ways

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles