Municipal corporation has reservation over land want to sell it

HI, I have a plot of land in pcmc moshi area. The land plot is showing under reservation for development purposes by the municiapl corporation. I want to sell it but I cant find suitable price. How can I go about this?

Hi client, you need to contact the Municipal Corporation for same and find out whether your plot of land area can be sold or not, and as for the price, you need to contact an agent or go online, and register to Magicbricks, 99acres etc fro a better deal.

Hi, first of all you have record your name in the record of rights i.e. 7/12 extract. If your plot is reserve by development authority no worry about it. As per present D.C. Rule you will have to surrender the land to the Authority and you have option to get price for it or TDR as applicable to your land area.

not possible to sell if reservation already made by corporation. If corporation themselves transfer the reservation on another land then it is possible. One another strong part from your end is that If corporation before prior summons of owner acquire the land & reserve it you can challenge by legal ways