Legal remedy for partition of grandfather's land

want to divide my grandfather land but relatives not agree

you have to file a partition suit in the court having jurisdiction over the property in question. you need to make all the legal heirs party in the said suit and it will be a time taking procedure if all the legal heirs dont agree for partition.

Opinion to Legal query can not be given on this one sentence statement.If you are serious about the property , Set out the property status in clear terms.It would be beneficial for you to have a legal conference with a legal person . For further instructions contact lawRato.

Sir
If the co-sharer are not ready to make division/partition of the land left by the predecessor of yours, then you send a notice to demarcate and partition your property share in the undivided property. You must send notice to all and every co-sharer and ask them to answer within a stipulated time.
If any or all did not agree for the partition then file partition suit in the Ld. court .
Thanks