×

Legal remedy against stay order for construction of private property

i am constructing my house but my neighbor sent a stay order to my wife , and they blackmail to her and my other family members, they says that if you will not exchange your other piece of land with my this land of piece then you cant build your house.so they took signature on the document for the exchange. right now i am out of my country , kindly advice me what to do to refuse that agreement signed by my wife and other family member.

First u have to tell me that who is owner of that property which is under construction n who is owner of the exchanged land ,after that any of us are able to guide u about ur case as well as about the future steps u have to take

If you have not raised any illegal construction or if you are constructing with prior permission of the local authority of your area than you should contest the stay order by filing reply to the same and show to the court that your neighbor with an ill intention had initiated all these proceedings and the same are liable to be quashed and set aside. Even if they took your wife's signatures on the document of exchange, you can go for the cancellation and declaration suit regarding that exchange document

First of all without giving full details and documents no legal advise can be given. As per your question if you are owner of the property then nobody can sign on your behalf. Finally nobody can pressurize you and your family for signature on account of stay order of court. Problem may be something different. Contact us for more details.