Legal notice sent by party after 2 year for not implementing sale deed

I sold one house to buyer on registered agreement @12 lakh ( 1 lakh in advance) remaining 11 lakh was promise after 6 month, he is not come to us within 6 month Now after 2 yrs he sending me Loyer notice for asking sale deed ..now m not ready to sale I can return his 1 lakh, but he want house Bcoz now house value is high 20l akh What sud I do

Hello client ,
I have read ur question as per which ur in trouble sue to the sale dead done by you before 2 years ago and 1 all was advanced to you and rest of the amount was promised to be paid with in 6 month thy time the value is 12 lakh.in this matter u need not to sale the house .

No. If the buyer is at fault for not approaching you and paying balance amount within 6 months then you have strong case to not even return His Rs. 1 lakh. He cannot ask for the propertt after 2 years. This opinion is subject is subject to anything contrary in the Agreement.

You have no choice but to defend your case and reply to the legal notice. Your matter needs detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA