Legal notice sent by party after 2 year for not implementing sale deed

I sold one house to buyer on registered agreement @12 lakh ( 1 lakh in advance) remaining 11 lakh was promise after 6 month, he is not come to us within 6 month Now after 2 yrs he sending me Loyer notice for asking sale deed m not ready to sale I can return his 1 lakh, but he want house Bcoz now house value is high 20l akh What sud I do

Answers (3)

241 votes

Hello client ,
I have read ur question as per which ur in trouble sue to the sale dead done by you before 2 years ago and 1 all was advanced to you and rest of the amount was promised to be paid with in 6 month thy time the value is 12 this matter u need not to sale the house .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

316 votes

No. If the buyer is at fault for not approaching you and paying balance amount within 6 months then you have strong case to not even return His Rs. 1 lakh. He cannot ask for the propertt after 2 years. This opinion is subject is subject to anything contrary in the Agreement.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
286 votes

You have no choice but to defend your case and reply to the legal notice. Your matter needs detailed discussion.


Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles