One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Chitvan Singhal

Advocate Chitvan Singhal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Chitvan Singhal completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chitvan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1641/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chitvan Singhal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chitvan Singhal

Q: Sister not signing the NOC to get the property share division

My Mother has a jointly owned apartment with my (late) father. We are 4 daughters and the only heirs of my father. My mom now 70 is now settled with me in a different city and that's the only asset she is dependent on financially right now. She wants to dispose of the property and even willing to give away the share also. But one of my sister with some malified intentions is not willing to sign any noc or relevant papers. Please advise how we can proceed.

Advocate Chitvan Singhal answered
you at present have one-fifth of fathers share. your mother can relinquish her share by executing the deed of relinquishment. For that NOC and permission from sisters is not required and she could do so without hassle.

Q: Documents to be provided by the heirs when the owner has died

My mother and my grandmother own a house in Delhi which is registered in their names. My grandmother passed away recently and we are in the process of disposing off the house to a prospective buyer who has to get a bank loan. My grandmother had executed a will in 2004 that is registered saying after her death, that her daughter (my mother) and her 3 grandchildren including myself would become the legal heirs of the house. Now we three grandchildren have no interest in the property and would like to relinquish and want the sale of the house to happen without any hassle. Would my mother need a surviving certificate? If so how and where does she get one from? What else would be needed to proceed? My mother is in Bangalore and has all her IDs of Bangalore. Please advise how to go about the sale without any legal problems both for us and the buyer with less of a hassle. I am a Christian.

Advocate Chitvan Singhal answered
I would advice you and the other grandchildren to execute 3 separate relinquishment deeds in favour of your mother. and also give affidavit in that regard. Thereupon your mother shall execute the sale deed for the entire property. In case the buyer ask, all the grandchildren will have to execute indemnity bond also.

Q: Landlord denying to refund security amount

Rent agreement wasn't provided by the landlord when I shifted. In February end when I had to vacate, I notified him 10 days in advance. On the day of vacating, he says he has a rent agreement which says that I will not receive security refund if I don't notify 1 month in advance. But I never signed any document and neither he gave it to me for reading. He is now denying the security and procrastinating it to a later, unknown date. Please help me.

Advocate Chitvan Singhal answered
If you didn't sign any such document, then there in law you are not bound by it. You have the right to get your money refunded. The landowner cannot retain it. You file a suit for recovery of said money.

Q: Legal notice sent by party after 2 year for not implementing sale deed

I sold one house to buyer on registered agreement @12 lakh ( 1 lakh in advance) remaining 11 lakh was promise after 6 month, he is not come to us within 6 month Now after 2 yrs he sending me Loyer notice for asking sale deed m not ready to sale I can return his 1 lakh, but he want house Bcoz now house value is high 20l akh What sud I do

Advocate Chitvan Singhal answered
No. If the buyer is at fault for not approaching you and paying balance amount within 6 months then you have strong case to not even return His Rs. 1 lakh. He cannot ask for the propertt after 2 years. This opinion is subject is subject to anything contrary in the Agreement.

Q: What share can grandson claim in ancestral property?

I was born in 1993. My grandfather had 3 son and two daughter. My father is the second son of my grandfather. My grandfather purchased some property in mehroli and later on in 1998 he sold it to my aunt(taujis wife) and died in 2000. At that time I used to be 5yrs At the time of such sale,no noc was taken from me or my guardians. And in 2015-16 we came to know that my aunt has further sold this property to someone else. I just want to know whether we can file a suit against them and get them arrested or be compensated for the loss of share and moreover is there any provision or law available to file request for division of family property amongst grandsons and son in court of law as after the death of my grandfather all the family affairs are managed by my grandmother and she lives with my uncle and aunty. They will never let her to give some share to us and moreover she herself is not interested in doing something in our favour.

Advocate Chitvan Singhal answered
You have no right in the property of your grandfather and he had the discretion to deal with it in whatever way he wanted. But if there was any HUF existing at that time than you may claim share in the said property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chitvan Singhal

Can Advocate Chitvan Singhal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chitvan Singhal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chitvan Singhal?

When you meet with Advocate Chitvan Singhal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chitvan Singhal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chitvan Singhal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chitvan Singhal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chitvan Singhal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chitvan Singhal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chitvan Singhal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chitvan Singhal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chitvan Singhal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.