Legal action as disputed property being used for commercial purposes

we are going through a court case for the property ie. a ground (field). the other party without our consultation is booking the field for marriages and parties and charging the amount to them. what can be done in this case so that this booking n all from their sides can be stopped. what legal matters can be done and can we give them a legal notice for not using the field for commercial purpose as the case is in trial.

Answers (3)

346 votes

File an application for temporary injunction for restraining the other party in the case which is going on. Subsequently another case for mandatory injunction can also be filed against the other party. You can also send a complaint to the municipal authority toi yahee action against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

199 votes

Dear client, have you got stay ? in case which is pending in court . If there is stay then you can file contempt case. And if the there is no stay then you may file a stay application in same court. You can also give them a legal notice.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
200 votes

Yes we can surely send them a legal notice and apart from them we can file an another case on them as well for misusing the disputed land and earning benefits out of them and using that in adverse possession. Rest you can discuss with me by getting my contact details from law Rato team.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles