How can a home loan be transferred from one name to another

There is loan from bank for a home. Loan is in name of my father but he is no more now now so we ant to get laon transfer to my mother's name. What is the leaflet procedure for that is succession certificate required

if loan is only your father name then you have to submit some necessary document which your bank wants. succession is not required in this case. The bank wil transfer loan amount in your mother name as you want.

For transferring ownership name a succession suit is to be filed before Civil Judge and the procedure will take minimum 3 months to obtain certificate in form of judgement. Then you may apply to the builder and bank for changing name of loan taker to your mother.

Yes for that case first you need to get issued a Varisan Certificate not succession from tehsildar of that jurisdiction where you belongs than afterwards you can submit the copy of that letter to the bank that yes you are the legal hire of the person died. Rest, you can contact me for the details and we are a law firm and we will get a Warisan Issued in your mothers name within 20days.