×

quesFather took allotment papers with him. Unable to avail govt. services.

Government allotted us a piece of land. We are two sisters and mother. My father left us and took the allotment papers with him due to which we are unable to avail the government services for the land. How can I get those papers back to avail the services? What should i do?

In which year was the allotment made and where was the land situated. If your father took the allotment papers with him track him down and take the allotment papers from him, if he is untraceable then lodge a missing complaint through your mother, take the complaint copy to the Deputy Commissioner or Tahsil office and show them the records of allotment etc., and they will issue a duplicate.

• ansHI, you have to file an RTI application before the concerned authority and get the Certified copy of the Allotment letter.

Advocate Pradeep Bharathipura

Rajajinagar, Bangalore

• ansin which year was the allotment made and where was the land situated. If your father took the allotment papers with him track him down and take the allotment papers from him, if he is untraceable then lodge a missing complaint through your mother, take the complaint copy to the Deputy Commissioner or Tahsil office and show them the records of allotment etc., and they will issue a duplicate.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore

• ansYou can approach the concerned Government office and ask them to furnish you a duplicate of the allotmemt papers. You can carry an affidavit with you stating the reason how it has been misplaced.

Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Jakkur, Bangalore