Eldest son died interstate brother's claiming property

1. Property brought by eldest son. He had 3 brothers in 1908. Eldest son was died before his father. 2. After a period of time, brothers claimed that property was brought by Father. 3.legal heirs of eldest son also fought for their rights. During 1973 the legal heir of Eldest son in their settlement deed among them as if property belongs to his father brothers as well. Based on the settlement deed legal heirs of brothers filed a suit and won 4.Recently we found documents property was allotted the eldest son only by govt not to his Father. In this regard need your clarification on validity of the partition. Kindly note that apart from the settlement deed they do not have proof of the property. Kindly advise on this. Thanks

Answers (1)

156 votes

A person who has slept on his right will extinguish that right by not exercising with in the period of limitation. But legally that property belonged to the eldest brother . It takes lot of time and energy to prove your claim.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles