Division of father's self acquired property between sons & son's widow

We have a property in my father's name. Mother is expired. Recently i lost my younger brother and sister also. I have one younger brother left Both of us have our families and living separately. No will was made either by my father or mother. Property was self acquired by my father. Now how will be property get divided between my brother's widow , me and my second brother? Jweles and other things will also get divided ?

as per the new amendments made in the Succession Act, if a person dies intestate i.e., without will then the property of that person is divided among the legal heirs equally. to avoid the litigation in future please do it as per law.

Your property and arrival will be divided into proportionate shares as go own under the Hindu Succession Act. You have many options for the division like you can approach for succession certificate or you can get legal heir inheritance from sub Registrar or can apply for a partition deed.
Further aspects and knowledge on assistance

Yes it will get divided since your father had died intestate so succession would take place in the class one heirs and the widow of your brother. For the same a suit has to be filed so that you can claim your rightful share