One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ruchit Dugar

Advocate Ruchit Dugar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoWest Patel Nagar, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ruchit Dugar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ruchit provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Family law, Property related matter, Revenue related matters and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ruchit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Tis Hazari Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1275/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ruchit Dugar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ruchit Dugar

Q: How can I construct third floor legally

I live in savita vihar (karkarduma) . I am the owner of second floor and terrace. The other person is the owner of ground and first floor. I want to construct a third floor on terrace. The other person has an objection to that. What should i do ?

Advocate Ruchit Dugar answered
As per Laws applicable in DELHI you cannot do permanent construction on third floor. You can do temporary structure on third floor as the same has not been constrained as per laws in Delhi. For any other assistance please feel free to consult.

Q: Remedy if court says that document old than 15 years are destroyed

We have received a permanent stay order from Tis Hazari in the year 2000. Now there is contempt of court happen by the offenders and we have filed the case citing the order passed by the court and court asked the registry to fetch the file. But it is told by the registry that records has been destroyed.

Advocate Ruchit Dugar answered
Do have any copy of that order or details. You need to find your goswara no and check in the record room. Of don’t get their then approach to the District judge by filling an application in his court. After all this you can still file a contempt case along with a application under 151 CPC for exemptions. Further details and guidance on assistance

Q: Division of father's self acquired property between sons & son's widow

We have a property in my father's name. Mother is expired. Recently i lost my younger brother and sister also. I have one younger brother left Both of us have our families and living separately. No will was made either by my father or mother. Property was self acquired by my father. Now how will be property get divided between my brother's widow , me and my second brother? Jweles and other things will also get divided ?

Advocate Ruchit Dugar answered
Your property and arrival will be divided into proportionate shares as go own under the Hindu Succession Act. You have many options for the division like you can approach for succession certificate or you can get legal heir inheritance from sub Registrar or can apply for a partition deed.Further aspects and knowledge on assistance

Q: How to get divorce quickly can wife file a case of fraud on husband

I was in relationship with someone from 8 years we truly love eachother, but on 06th may he got married by forcing his mother and i did not have any idea about that. Till date he did not spend a single day with her, she will come in february. Now he wants to get divorced. he couried a letter to his wife's home in which he mentioned that he is a gay and cant make physical relation. he also have a disease of TB, which he hide from her family, he also mentioned this in his letter. can he apply for divorce., he also wants protect his family. now what should he do for filing divorce. her family can file fraud case?

Advocate Ruchit Dugar answered
You should be filling a annulment of marriage case as your marriage was a void marriage under the said act as it was done with fraud of concealing sexuality issue and you won't be having a divorce tag after this as it was a void marriage.Regards Ruchit Dugar AdvocateDelhi high court

Q: How to initiate division of ancestral property

My grandfather(expired in 1997) got second marriage after expired first wife behind a son (my father). My father expired in 1993 behind my mother, sister(married) and me. 3 sons and 5 daughter(married) are from my grandfather's second wife (expired in 2005). A property in name of my grandfather has no will, was constructed in 2013 (four floor) with mutual understanding and divided into 3 sons and us to each floor, we have first floor which constructe by me. Papers is still my grandfather's name. Now they all don,t want to transfer first floor in our name. I want to know that What is right of my mother/me in property? And their others? How can I get papers titled in my/my mother name? How can I sell first floor? My mother is more than 62, what papers should I have to get from mother for future in her absence. Any other suggestions pls.

Advocate Ruchit Dugar answered
Your father share will inherit on to you and your mother. You can file a suit for partition as well as a suit for possession and declaration. You need to peruse the case then only you'll get your share. Further facts on assistanceRegards Ruchit Dugar Advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ruchit Dugar

Can Advocate Ruchit Dugar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ruchit Dugar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchit Dugar?

When you meet with Advocate Ruchit Dugar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchit Dugar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ruchit Dugar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchit Dugar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ruchit Dugar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ruchit Dugar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ruchit Dugar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ruchit Dugar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ruchit Dugar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.