Division of father's property equally as brother not agreeing for same

My late father has a property in rachi .....but my brothers are not willing to transfer equal land among all the brother. So the distribution is not possible with mutual consent . what are the legal procedures I need to follow to divide equal property among all

Answers (3)

230 votes

Issue them a legal notice first for partition. If they fail, you can opt for S. 144 CrPC proceedings / 107 proceedings and during trial request for amicable partition. You can also institute partition suit. For this you will require complete details of property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

175 votes

As per ur case it seems that ur late father didn't made any will regarding the property to be executed for division between its successor. As ur brother is not willing to divide between u all. The remedy is to file a partion suit in district judge court pledging to divide property between all brother

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
52 votes

Venerated Sir,
As per law of Indian you have right to file a partition suit before the court regarding equal shares of property amongst brothers. Under this way you can get your right . Your brother can snatched your legal right. Feel free to call me for more assistance and give feedback.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles