Division of father's property equally as brother not agreeing for same

My late father has a property in rachi .....but my brothers are not willing to transfer equal land among all the brother. So the distribution is not possible with mutual consent . what are the legal procedures I need to follow to divide equal property among all

Venerated Sir,
As per law of Indian you have right to file a partition suit before the court regarding equal shares of property amongst brothers. Under this way you can get your right . Your brother can snatched your legal right. Feel free to call me for more assistance and give feedback.

As per ur case it seems that ur late father didn't made any will regarding the property to be executed for division between its successor. As ur brother is not willing to divide between u all. The remedy is to file a partion suit in district judge court pledging to divide property between all brother

Issue them a legal notice first for partition. If they fail, you can opt for S. 144 CrPC proceedings / 107 proceedings and during trial request for amicable partition. You can also institute partition suit. For this you will require complete details of property.