Development authority acquired site, no new site given after HC order.

The Bangalore development authority has acquired our site. The High court ordered for an alternative site but the same has not been delivered to us yet. What should we do now?

Answers (3)

266 votes

Hi sir/madam, you should intimate to Hon'ble High Court by filing an Application. In mean while you have to file execution petition on the basis of high court order, the said order is executable, you go ahead.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

337 votes

You need to approach the high Court for a direction or for an order to the Bangalore development authority to expedite the matter, other wise normal circumstances they will take their own time to deal with it

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
339 votes

If the Hon'ble High court of Karnataka has specifically directed BDA to allot an alternative site and if BDA which was a party to the proceedings has not complied with the directions of the court, then this action tantamount to CIVIL CONTEMPT, you can file a civil contempt petition before the same court and seek damages and compensation including civil prison for the BDA Commissioner.
The court will take such matters very very seriously. contact a High Court Advocate and initiate the process A SAP

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles