Demolition of extended wall by BMC officer

Our building is 50 year old G+2 flloor, 15 year back redevelopment was done by eternal pillar and additional 2 floor were built, around 80% of flats have done extension of there home till external pillar in last 10year , now complaint has been launched to BMC by balance 20% of flats to demolish the extended area, can we obtain stay order from the court

Answers (3)

309 votes

Yes u can.. let me know the proper facts and circumstances with all documents and correspondence, if any in writing so as to guife you out with proper legal opinion. You have to approach court of law for injunction as interim and ad interim reliefs. Kindly Contact for further asistance on eight six five two four five four four six five.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

277 votes

You can file suit for injunction that is obtaining stay in civil court.
You can file application for permission to extended area in BMC .
Before dmoliation BMC has to issue notice to your society
Before suit you need to serve notice to BMC

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
65 votes

Dear sir, Demolition of wall is possible only when such construction is unauthorised and illegal without permission of BMC. If it is illegal, then you cannot approach civil court for stay order. Kindly provide more details to guide you accordingly. For better advise, kindly call for consultation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles