Clarification on share of daughter in father's property

My father is the sole owner of the ancestoral property of my grandmother which she inherited from her mother.i am my dads only daughter.What rights do i have on that properties as the girl child?Do i have to agree on the sale of these properties to third party?

The property does not appear to be ancestral, but personal to your father. He can dispose of it any manner during his lifetime; he does not require anyone's consent for selling or otherwise disposing of the property.

As your father is the sole owner of the property and that particular property being an ancestral property it is you who will own the property after him. Your father is not supposed to dispose off the ancestral property without your consent. The property will devolve upon you after your father.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

As per the information that you have provided above, your father is the sole owner of the ancestoral property of your grandmother which she inherited from her mother. The fact that you are your dad's only daughter does not have any relevance now as long as your father is alive. As long as your father is the sole owner of the property, he can sell it off to anybody he wishes without the consent of any one else including you. Therefore your consent is not required to sell the property to a third party.