Can i take my property back from my children

Behavior of my son &daughter in law is totally changed aftee resistoring property in their names.i want to take my property back

Pls explain documents executed by you if u have executed POA, you may cancel it and if have executed Will then you may cancel and it has no value until u r survive and if u have executed Sale Deed you may get it cancel by filing case of cancellation of sale deed

In order to respond to the query, I would like to Know the nature of property i.e. to say is the property a self acquired property and ancestral property? Further, what was the mode of transfer of interest in the property in favor of your son and daughter ?

if you have written a will you can write a new one or else you can evict them and file a suit in the court of law to take back the property lawfully and then the title will be solely in your name.....

You may have a case under Section 23 of Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007 challenging the said transfer/registration setting out case that the registration was done with the understanding that they will provide the basic amenities and basic physical needs to you and your son and daughter in law refuses or fails to provide such amenities and physical needs,

It depends on as to what is the document through which you have transferred the property.
You can always challenge it in court on the ground of fraud, misrepresentation, undue influence etc.
If you are a senior citizen, then under the Maintenance of Senior citizens act, you can claim your right.