One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Amulya Dhingra

Advocate Amulya Dhingra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKriti Nagar, Delhi
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amulya Dhingra completed his law in the year 2001 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Family cases, Property cases, Corporate matters, Tax matters, Arbitration cases, Criminal cases, Cheque Bounce cases, Recovery matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amulya enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2001.

Enrollment Number : D/1368/2001
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amulya Dhingra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amulya Dhingra

Q: What to do my friend has been falsely implicated under IPC

My friend has been falsely implicated in the 12 pocso act, 506,509,325IPC sections. It was a simple argument with a labor family in the vicinity which turned into fist fight and suddenly the labor girl (age 15 in the year 2015 and now married in the village) came in between and ended up getting hit on ear but police influence this labor family and put these charges against him and filed FIR. What to do?

Advocate Amulya Dhingra answered
If you have something to prove/show that this is abuse of process of law in that event only you may have a chance of seeking quashing of the said FIR and/or convince IO that no case is made out, otherwise you may have to face trial and cross examine witnesses.

Q: Can i take my property back from my children

Behavior of my son &daughter in law is totally changed aftee resistoring property in their names.i want to take my property back

Advocate Amulya Dhingra answered
You may have a case under Section 23 of Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007 challenging the said transfer/registration setting out case that the registration was done with the understanding that they will provide the basic amenities and basic physical needs to you and your son and daughter in law refuses or fails to provide such amenities and physical needs,

Q: What legal action can be taken in the case of harassment

Sir a person which live in my street when ever my any friends o to meet regarding education or any project work in my street. he stare with smoke cannabis or try to fear with eyes or whenever anyone talk with me he stare him which I don't like because now I don't have any friends and don't talk to me any one like my neighbors when he lives in my street because of his fear and whenever talk to me he tourble him now not anyone friend with me and I feel very alone in my colony. Also whenever if I talk my brother or father he stare my brother or father or whole faimly. Which make me sad after I can not do anything. Because father say we don't have to have enough money to fight against or my father don't have courage they fear. Because some time before he send dirty what's up meassage with his wife or another boy have recognized by his language or I'm student of computer science or an national player in scien but now he always try to fear my whole family now not any come in my house.

Advocate Amulya Dhingra answered
this is criminal offence. you can file a complaint with Police Station for harassment and stalking. Stalking ha s been made punishable offence under section 354 D of Indian Penal Code. besides if has ever threatened anyone either you or any of your friend or family member he will be booked for commission of criminal offence of criminal intimidation which is punishable under section 506 of IPC.

Q: Procedure to offer e franchise and formalities related to it

Hi I am on the process of launching my e commerce website, n I want to offer e franchise, what shall be the formalities

Advocate Amulya Dhingra answered
We can have master franchise agreement with the party. the Master franchise agreement will be detailed agreement between the parties wherein the Franchise operator will have all our permissions to operate within controlled and regulated relationship.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amulya Dhingra

Can Advocate Amulya Dhingra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amulya Dhingra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amulya Dhingra?

When you meet with Advocate Amulya Dhingra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amulya Dhingra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amulya Dhingra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amulya Dhingra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amulya Dhingra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amulya Dhingra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amulya Dhingra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amulya Dhingra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amulya Dhingra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.