×

Brother trying to take away the agricultural land from mother

how to back my earned income agriculture land on my name, which is on mothers name. But my brother became big cheater to get my land. right now my mother also with him. Subba

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have to file the suit for injunction against your brother to restrain him to interfere in your agriculture land, if you want get back the land you have to produce strict proofs in the court that the said land belongs to you.