Brother trying to take away the agricultural land from mother

how to back my earned income agriculture land on my name, which is on mothers name. But my brother became big cheater to get my land. right now my mother also with him. Subba

Answers (1)

240 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @

You have to file the suit for injunction against your brother to restrain him to interfere in your agriculture land, if you want get back the land you have to produce strict proofs in the court that the said land belongs to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had purchased a property in my name through allotment with clear title and registered in my name from development authority.My father filed a case s…

Read More

We are about to sign an agreement within family. For the agricultural land a well is common between my dad and his brother. The well is on my dad'…

Read More

I am a Hindu and in possession(tenant) of a municipal shop since 1982 in Panipat, Haryana. I am unmarried. I want to transfer this shop in name of my …

Read More

There is a partition agreement between my father (eldest) and his brothers( 3 in number). One of my uncle is actually holding power of attorney of my …

Read More