Bought a land on wife's name can elder brother ask share in it

I am government employee younger in my family I bought a land on my wife name in the year 1995 . I am about to file a partition suit for my ancestral property . My query is , will my elder brother can claim any share of my land bought by me through my own income in my wife name ?

No your elder brother can not ask got any such land that has been bought by you and on your own income even on your own name and wife's name.
It entirely belongs to you. You can proceed for partition.

No it is your self acquired property and not a part of your ancestral property. Your brother or sister can ask for partition only from your ancestral property

You need not worry about the same

Hope this was helpful

No, your elder brother can not claim any share in a property bought by you in the name of your wife. This will not be treated as ancestral property for partition. Even other wise if the property may be purchased by you by the funds provided by your elder brother, in that case your elder brother has to prove that he had funded for the same.